Friday, February 6, 2015

Skip It to 2015

Oh well, many things happenned while I'm recovering from my retinal damage in 2012 and my life; that I'll skip writing those and summarize what happened in between. 

Alright here we go:
  • Steam already in Linux after my last post, also created Linux Debian based OS: SteamOS. 
  • Many game sites are selling Linux titles, Notably Steam, Humble Bundle and GOG
  • Windows AAA Games (read: expensive and with DRM) already reached Linux by game sites; Indies even more. 
  • Steam Machines (SteamOS based 'console') also emerging
  • I'm using a used PC from my former office with Intel Core 3GHz with added Nvidia 430GT for gaming.
  • Still using Linux Mint (Now is version 17 LTS based) and Windows 7 (yes, I admit it, since I got it bundled with my used PC)
  • Leaving almost all paid software, thanks to Linux Mint and PortableApps
  • Using Android based mobile phone (RIP PalmOS)
  • Even speedier internet connection (creating some internet addiction to cope with :( )
  • Huge library of discounted and free games mainly from Steam, GOG and Humble Bundle
  • acquiring armandhaa.com for 'web presence' or simply experimenting

Boy, that's a lot :)

2 comments:

Please be polite and don't SPAM, Thanks :)